Klein Tools would like to introduce you to their latest Non-Contact Voltage Tester, the NCVT-3.
Watch this edition of Watts New to see this electrical tool in action as well as compare it to an older NCVT model. The difference will be clear.
NCVT-3 Product Features, via Klein Tools catalog:
- Provides non-contact detection of AC voltage.
- Detects 12 – 1000V AC with simultaneous visual and audible voltage indicators.
- Bright flashlight illuminates work area and may be used independent of voltage detection function.
- Visual LED bar graph indicates the presence of voltage – the higher the voltage sensed, or the closer to the voltage source, the more LEDs light up.
- Bar graph visual voltage indicator utilizes up to five vibrant LEDs for easy interpretation/viewing.
- Audible voltage indicator beeps at a greater frequency the higher the voltage that is sensed, or the closer to the voltage source.
- “Auto Power-Off” conserves and extends battery life.
- Screw-thread battery cap with O-ring ensures protection against dust and water ingress.
- Lightweight, compact tool with pocket clip provides convenient storage and quick access.
- IP67: Dustproof and waterproof.
- 6.6 feet / 2 meter drop protection.
- CAT IV safety rating for 1000V.
- Conforms to CE requirements.
To see for yourself and purchase the NCVT-3 now on the Klein Tools catalog, visit: Non-Contact Voltage Tester – 3
To download this video, click here.
Transcript – Non-Contact Voltage Tester from Klein Tools
Hello, my name is Gary Jost, I’m with Klein Tools. I am showing the NCVT-3, it is our latest Non-Contact Voltage Tester. One of the unique features of this tool is a flashlight or a work-light for your area so that you can see. It also has a sliding digital scale so that you can see when you are getting close to the wire you are looking for to be energized.
This product is available today, is IP67 rated and has a suggested retail price around $25.00.